Saturday, March 19, 2011

Planning Sheet/Outline of Commemorative Speech

Topic: I praise my Grandpa Gordon Meador
General Purpose: Inspire
Specific Purpose: My specific purpose is to inspire my audience by praising Gordon Meador.

Introduction/Hook: I love a man that is faithful to God, kind to all people even those who have not been nice to you, born a happy and hilarious man. This man is my hero, Gordon Meador, my grandpa.

Credibility: Talking on the phone with my grandpa, and memories or stories that I can remember of my grandpa from my experience.

Central Idea: Today I would like to pause and praise Gordon Meador

Preview: Today I would like to tell you character traits my grandpa has that make me admire him. They are that God is his priority, he is generous, hilarious, and always is a happy man.

Main Points: My main points are that Gordon loves God, very generous, hilarious, and a happy man.

1 comment:

  1. This is OK. You do need to post the final manuscript with the revisions that we discussed. You do not need to change this planning sheet.

    ReplyDelete